Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All Dried Up

I have nothing to blog about!!! AHHH! My first day of absolute zero inspiration. Actually, I found several sources of inspiration, but I decided that having friends continue to speak to me was more important than some potentially hilarious posts. But let me tell you…they would have been funny. You would have peed a little when you read it. But I saved you from changing your pants.

Haha! I managed to squeeze one more day out…maybe something amazing will happen tomorrow with unicorns or squirrels that will inspire a fit of words to be remembered forever…or maybe not…and maybe tomorrow’s blog will be blank.

Wait and see...wait...and...see...

1 comment:

Beverley Viljoen said...

I'm going to blame myself for this lack of pants changing blog. It MUST get old talking about the same damn thing over and over again, but I really appreciate it.