Friday, September 7, 2007

Ship THIS!

I think I must have sent too many awkward-sized packages in a past life because the FedEx man has it out for me. Every frickin day that rat bastard parks right behind my car. EVERY DAY!

I leave work somewhere in the 4 to 5 p.m. range and every day there he is. Well…he isn’t there…but his big honking truck is. If he was there…I would give him the finger and a piece of my mind…maybe not…but I would definitely glare at him and mutter things under my breath.

I am stuck at the mercy of Mr. Purple Pants. Sometimes he toys with me a little by just making it barely impossible for me to get out of the spot. So I sit there and wait in the car for upwards of 10 minutes while he delivers…stuff. Someday FedEx man…some…day.

The only redeeming thing about FedEx is the commercial that they had a few years back:

Man walks into FedEx and says: “I would like to send this package to Puh-hoe-nix.”
Confused FedEx employee: “You mean Phoenix?”
Idiot customer: “FEEnix?!?! Haha!”
And…scene.

I swear…it was funny. I tried to find it on youtube, but apparently people don’t care about random 20 second spots for sucky letter carriers that ran four years ago.

No comments: