Saturday, November 10, 2007

If You're a Slacker and You Know It...Clap Your Hands

I fully intended to end my brief-post streak today as I am finally home and had more than five minutes to myself for the first time in weeks. But that didn’t happen. Instead, I decided to spend all day catching up on my Ugly Betty and Chuck and snuggling with my puppies. I thought I could multitask with the blogging and snuggling…but Gus was pressing so closely that single-handed typing was as much as I could muster.

So yeah…this is what you get. Live with it.

2 comments:

Beverley Viljoen said...

booooooooooooooooooooooo.

i got your message. what time is the soccer game?

Jonathan Beckett said...

You know, I have never watched Ugly Betty, and know I can get it from iTunes now... hmmm.... I've never watched Battlestar Galactica either.

Bang went every evening and weekend for the next couple of months if I get into them... and I'll of course blame you for tipping me over the edge :)