Thursday, November 29, 2007

Like A Chain Letter From Hell

I got tagged…and I kinda hate this person now. But we are reaching the home stretch of November and I gots nothing else to write about so I will propagate this nonsense and annoy the hell out of seven others.

The Rules
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Facts
  1. Last time I had to share a random fact about myself was at a leadership retreat…I told the group that I have a chinchilla named Dante. (I have never had a chinchilla)
  2. I like to color. I have an extensive collection of coloring books and crayons. I even do the little mazes and kindergarten-level word scrambles. Boyfriend always asks for placemats for me to color on at restaurants.
  3. If I were to have plastic surgery it would be an earlobe reduction or a toe-shortening procedure. I, like most females, have plenty insecurities when it comes to my body…but my long-ass ski toes and my dumbo earlobes have always plagued me. My mom tells me the story (constantly) of when she first saw me after I was born…she thought I was so cute because my huge earlobes were resting on my shoulders and would quiver when I breathed…sounds like some freakishly ugly shit to me…but call it what you will mommy dearest.
  4. I know the temperature at which algae stops growing in hot springs…it is 167 degrees in case you were curious.
  5. I watched Knocked Up last night. It looked funny to me and I wanted to see it in the theaters…but I had been putting it off. I think subconsciously I was afraid that watching a movie about unplanned pregnancy might result in a similar fate for me. I’m not superstitious…but fingers crossed salt over the shoulder anyway.
  6. I’m wearing velvet pants today and it makes me feel fancy.
  7. When I was in sixth grade I sat next to (and had a little crush on) a boy who would roll up pieces of plastic use them to snort a mixture of mustard and paste…I saw him recently…strung out…surprise surprise.
The 7 Victims
Please don’t put me on your “People To Kill” list for this:
  1. Ash In Wonderland
  2. Beverley Blog
  3. Blogapotamus Rex
  4. I Am A MeMe Addict
  5. Katie
  6. PluggedOut
  7. StickyFeathers

6 comments:

Beverley Viljoen said...

Why do you hate me?

Anonymous said...

I love to color. I love the Dover and Bellerephon coloring books. And yes I invade my children's coloring pages at restaurants. Well... they don't want to do them.

I did this the day before yesterday I think.

Ash said...

Hi, You suck.......

I'll do it, but just this once. I hate memes.

Ali said...

earlobe reduction. love it!

jenny said...

oh lord, i think i've been tagged like 32 times for this. i'll post, just give me a few days to think of interesting things. geesh. :)

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.