Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Work-A-Rama

Ok…are you ready? Today is official “Work All Day” day. That means 24 hours of full work. No breaks, no chit-chat, no eating. Just work. Don’t even try to take one of those girly pee breaks…that is against the rules. Food? Water? Pshaw!

Who is with me?!?!

Anyone?

P.S. Yes I know…I broke the rules with the 2.5 minutes it took me to blog this. But come on…I’m doing a public service. You totally would have forgotten National Workaholic Day if I hadn’t reminded you. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

2 comments:

Beverley Viljoen said...

boo...

Jonathan Beckett said...

Every day is commute-a-holic and work like an idiot day for me at the moment.

4 hours on trains. 7 hours in an office. 2 hours reading blogs. 1 hour spent in the bathroom.

Where the hell does the rest of the day go?